Egyptian visa application form for South Africans
The Simplest Way To Obtain An Egyptian Visa For South African Resident
The Egyptian government implemented new laws that allowed all foreigners visiting the country to have an easy time while accessing visas to travel to the country. This has thus simplified the entire process and any South African holding a valid passport can easily get their visas. The Egyptian visa application form for South Africans can now be accessed online and it would thus be a great idea to make the application some weeks prior to your travel in order to avoid delays. The process is very simple since no complex procedures that can bare you from the application.
All you need to do is to fill the visa application form from online which requires you to provide your personal details in the application form. You need not to worry about the safety of your personal details as you provide them since they are very secure and cannot be accessed by any other third party without your consent.
Requirements of an Egyptian visa
To obtain an Egyptian visa, it does not necessarily mean that you have to reside from a specific location in the country all you required to avail is your passport.
- • Some basic information on your background, your state of residence and the purpose of the trip among other details are required during the application.
- •You need to possess a passport in order to be eligible to make the visa application.
- •You are also required to make a copy of your passport.
- •Copies of the return flight tickets should also be availed during the application.
- •2 colored photographs are also required and should strictly be taken within the last three months of your visit into the country.
- •If you are reside from an area infected with yellow fever, then you must present your vaccination card during the application process.
- •The visa must also present your visa to the Egyptian immigration authorities at the airport as you make your entry into the country.
How to apply for the Egyptian visa
You can choose to apply an Egyptian Visa for either business purposes or just for tour. Any of these reasons is valid for a visa application. Any South African citizen planning to visit Egypt for any other valid reason can also make the application since not even a single foreigner can be allowed to make their way into the country without the Egyptian visa. As mentioned above, the application process is very simple and you need not to worry of anything even if you have never made a similar application before. Simply go to the Egyptian visa application platform and fill the required details in the visa request form. When you have provided all the required information, you can now download the application form.
The above requirements are very vital and should thus be obliged to, for easy processing of your visa. It is also possible to obtain your visa on your entry at the port though this may take some time. Some flights do not also allow passengers to board their planes without the visa and it thus recommended to always obtain your visa before your visit.
[arve url=”https://youtu.be/ut7focA5YwA” align=”center” /]