Public Health Card Egypt
Are you traveling to Egypt soon? The Egyptian authorities have decided to take more protective measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, now all travelers need to have a negative PCR test and fill out an Egypt health declaration form before arriving in Egypt. We are here to help you to obtain the required health form! Fill out the online form, and we will handle the rest! You do not have to worry about anything else but enjoying yourself while on vacation! You can relax knowing that your health information is safe with us.
We are ready to make your travel safe and help you quickly go through the application process. Just submit your details, and we will get started!
What is Public Health Card to Egypt?
Egypt Public Health Card is an obligatory short questionnaire that includes the basic personal data of a traveler as well as health and travel-related details. The health form needs to be filled out by all incoming visitors to Egypt, including Egyptian citizens and residents, no matter the purpose of their trip.
The purpose of the implementation of the Egyptian health form was to ensure the safety of both incoming foreigners as well as the country’s inhabitants.
The Public Health Card also has the function of the communication means between visitors coming to Egypt and Egyptian authorities. If a traveler has contact with a COVID-19 infected person, it is possible to notify them and organize a necessary quarantine.
What is extremely important, every visitor coming to Egypt needs to fill it out 3 days (72 hours) before the exact date of the intended Egyptian arrival. The form cannot be submitted earlier as it may result in denying your entry to Egypt.
What details must be provided in Health Declaration to Egypt?
Passengers to Egypt are obliged to provide some personal information, travel details and answer health-related questions. These details include:
- name and surname
- passport number
- birth date
- phone number or email address
- airline name and the flight number to Egypt
- country of departure
- details of a hotel or other place of accommodation in Egypt
- information on the occurrence of COVID-19 symptoms
- information on contact with an infected person within the last 2 weeks
- list of visited countries within the last 2 weeks (if applicable)
How to apply for Health Declaration to Egypt?
To complete the health declaration, all passengers need to go through a fast and straightforward online application using any electronic device that has Internet access. There are only 3 steps to follow:
- Provide all the details mentioned above: Mak sure that all information you provide is true and correct.
- Pay the processing fee: Select one of the available, secure forms of online payment and cover the fee of 24 EUR.
- Go to your email: Your health card will be delivered to your email. Download it on your mobile phone. It is also highly recommended to print it out and carry its hard copy.
Important note: Make sure that your health declaration does not contain untrue information. Entering false data may lead to legal consequences and sanctions imposed by the Egyptian authorities. You may even be banned on future travels to Egypt.
All requirements to enter Egypt
- a completed health declaration
- a valid passport
- a valid electronic visa to Egypt
- health insurance policy confirmation
All travelers, including Egyptians coming back to their home country, also need to provide one of the following:
- a COVID-19 full vaccination proof (vaccine must be registered at least 2 weeks before the planned arrival in Egypt; children under 6 are exempt)
- a negative PCR test certificate (it must be taken within 72 hours before the planned departure flight; also required from travelers only transiting through Egypt)
Please note: COVID-19 recovery proof cannot be used as an alternative to the COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
COVID-19 vaccines accepted in Egpyt
- Sputnik V